Bought the universal exhaust because I did a chop job on my exhaust and made it an undermount. I am extremely satisfied with the exhaust overall, the construction is very solid, I see a slight improvement over stock and it sounds absolutely amazing.
Haha anyone that says anything negative about this simple gp shorty exhaust is a moron. It is what it is its exactly what's described and its high quality and nicely made. Sounds great and yes I would buy again!
fits on my stock 94 honda f2 very well
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.