I sent a quick question to Coffman's about this exhaust and it was answered right away - so I ordered it and it shipped the next day! The install was simple and the sound is exactly what I was looking for: throaty but not obnoxiously loud. My CTX 700 now sounds like a motorcycle instead of a sewing machine.
So I finally had time to get it installed and go for a ride, such a difference! It has a nice rumble sound at idle, just off idle the sound is throaty and strong but not excessively loud. On deceleration, it has a nice smooth sound, at speed it has a great tone, it was easy to install and it looks great on my bike. Thank you for the quick service and taking the time to answer my questions. Happy Customer! Eric - 2014 Honda CTX 700
I love the sound, the looks, the blue matches the blue on my bike, the only thing I would like, is a little longer.
Looks great sounds great and gets the attention of oblivious pedestrians and cyclists
Great product. Looks great on my bike and has a really good sound.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.