Took 10 minutes to remove the stock exhaust, drill, and rivet the Coffmans onto the NC700X. Sounds so much more throaty and mean. Mean but very tolerable with baffle in. I’m sure it’s even better with the baffle out but I’m happy with the baffle in.
Saved a couple bucks on Coffmans website and shipping was the same speed.
I hated the quiet sewing machine sound of my NC700X before. Now, I love the sound! It’s not overly loud, but it’s loud enough people will notice you. I’ve only run it about 50 miles so far, but it is sounding better each time I ride.
If you’re thinking of getting this for a louder tougher sounding bike, stop thinking and place the order
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.