Very happy with the new exhaust. sounds great
So far so good. Time will tell but it definitely is worth the money and probably the best brand
Sounds 10 times better than the rebel stock exhaust. Would recommend for that alone. Also only took 5 mins to install and love the option to take the baffle out to make louder. Only problem is it sounds worse with baffle out. It’s louder just not as clean of a sound.
It is a lot louder than factory, kind of sounds like a dirt bike.
Installed it today, and it sounds amazing! I never knew what I was missing, the stock exhaust is so whimsy compared to this. Great quality, and always to install!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.