Love this pipe. Install was simple and painless. Item came packaged great and looks even better. Sound is definitely louder, but not bad at all. Of course I left the baffle in. This thing looks quality unlike some of the other "options" out there. Can't speak to extra torque or any performance gains as I went out for a quick putt, but still loving it.
The installation of the slip-on Coffman's exhaust for my '21 Kawasaki Z900 was very easy to do with normal hand tools. The fit is great and even retains the use of the stock heat shield. The Z900 is blinding fast already, however I believe the torque has increased. Under full throttle the front wheel seems a little lighter than before. The sound of this slip-on is great. Video was take before upgrading to blacked out edition. A nice rich tone which carries through the full RPM range. Sounds absolutely amazing under full throttle in a high gear. Great job guys!
Kawasaki Z900 (2020-2024) Stainless Steel Ceramic-Coated Black Shorty Exhaust.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.