Coffman's Suzuki GSXR1300 (1999-07) Hayabusa Shorty Exhausts
Uncanny! I bought this item for MY Brother & He loVes them. K.u.t.g.w. Would highly recommend
Perfect fit, great sound. Low with a great rumble. Loud enough to get attention, not so loud as to annoy.
Great product. Looks awesome on motorcycle
Installed them on my 07 Busa and they sound great! I took the baffles out and to me it gives
off a better growl. I do suggest getting a power commander and tune. If you can't do that see
if you get get a tune straight to the computer. It will help on gas consumption as your bike will
run rich once the pipes are on.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.