Night and day difference! Improved performance. Not only does is look killer, it sounds killer too! Simple instillation. Great customer service. Thank you Pam for all your help.
I come with good news and bad news. I'll start with the good news. I installed the exhaust and sent pictures as I said I would. Everything went on like a glove. No issues or mishaps at all. Bad news, I ended up selling the bike about two hours after I installed it. Your exhaust was a definite selling point according to the buyer. I am still in contact with the buyer and did inform him that I would give him your email so that you can continue to monitor quality of your product (if you choose to). I greatly appreciate you keeping in contact with me throughout this process as this is part of what makes a product and company outstanding, in my opinion.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.