I am pleasantly impressed with the quality, the sound is a throaty deep growl on my cb300f (which shocked me greatly) , this was an easy install. Please make sure you install the rivet.
Definitely on the loud side but overall a good quality exhaust super easy installation took maybe 5 minutes
You wanna Brraaap??
This will help you Brraaap.
Installed on a 2019 Honda CB300R
Have only been using this muffler for a short time, so I can't say anything about the durability yet, besides that it feels like great quality. It's far louder than stock which is what I wanted anyway but not too loud to draw too much attention and makes the bike sounds like an interesting dirt bike/Harley mix.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.