The sound was a little loud in the garage, but on the road very nice. I didn't want another long pipe and big muffler, the M4 was twice the price and twice the size. So the Coffman was the choice, easy installation, perfect size for the CBR250R. It comes with a silver band clamp type of exhaust clamp, so I painted it flat black and turned the T- bolt inside so it cant be seen, very clean when painted Black. The pictures, didn't really show how tight and clean this exhaust is. I got the Black, so as not to draw attention to where the Boat Anchor was. If you have a cbr250r I know you will not be disappointed.
I love this exhaust! I got it for my cbr250 and this thing is loud. Its what i was looking for, it took off some weight off compared to my old exhaust and it just looks amazing. Im really satisfied with this purchase.
Easy installation a caveman can do it!
Great deep loud sound
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.