I would DEFINITELY recommend this exhaust to anyone! I love it so much and sounds way better than anticipated! I watched alot of videos about this exhaust before I purchased it and videos do not even COME CLOSE to how good it sounds!!!!
I loved it it sounds loud enough to be noticed but not too loud to where I get too much attention lol. It’s great and easy to install
It’s a loud girthy sound and with the occasional pop and crackle I was skeptical at first but I love it now
Hello from south dakota! So right before Christmas I secretly bought this shorty exuast for my wife's bike. She has a cbr 500r. Arrived before Christmas flawless instruction, easy install. Had her stock one changed in a matter of minutes. Nothing better then seeing the joy on her face after her first ride with new shorty exhaust. Rode for 30 min then re torqued her. Now she is set for next season! Thank you coffmans for the service and product.
Bike sounds, rides, and feels better. Simply though, the sound is incredible - completely raw. 15-minute or less installation.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.