Perfect addition to my Rebel 500
I do believe this is this best slip on for the Rebels, my only reasoning for giving 4 stars is because on my blacked out version the little imaging is messed up a little an also because I had to literally sand the matte finish off my exhaust in order to even install this thing think that they could spread the slip on open more as well as providing a wider clamp perhaps. overall ams leased may sand there logo off an VHT matte the entire exhust an wrap it as time goes by.
This slip on gives the 500 a fuller, throatier, more full bodied sound, while keeping the noise level refined. Pull out the baffle if you want to wake the neighbors, but personally I think keeping the baffle in is the way to go!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Blacked Out Edition comes with Black Clamp
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.