This pipe is Bad2TheBone
Excellent part. Sounds great and is built very well.
I used this to replace my stock honda grom exhaust. Its bolt on and sounds good.
I'm coming from one of the $90 Grom exhausted and this thing is so much higher
This thing is quality! Great fit, awesome sound and little vibration.
Exhaust is great - high quality, great sound. Looks good on Honda Grom SF. But the
company Coffman’s- I wish they had a map tune for the DynoJet Power Commander
V fuel modulator device.
- Honda Grom 2014-2020 Stainless Steel Ceramic-Coated Black Shorty Exhaust with included header pipe.
- Click HERE for a youtube sound test video!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, kiwi green, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.