Coffman's Honda VFR 800 Interceptor (2014-15) Shorty Exhaust
I would like to thank you for your product! It sounds and looks amazing, much better than on youtube videos;)
I received Shorty after only a week and have mounted it. I love how it looks on the the bike and how it sounds. I have received many questions about where I bought it, and everyone thinks like me. It's amazing.
I ordered my Coffman's exhaust on Ebay which was delivered to our Miami office and forwarded on to me in South Africa. I received my parcel recently and am extremely impressed with the quality and finish. I have attached a few photos for your reference showing how it looks on my Honda VFR800F motorcycle.
When unboxing, I thought it was packaged well and the quality is good. I use it with the baffle in. I tried it without and it is just too loud for me. With the baffle in, I don't think it's obnoxiously loud but it isn't quiet. No louder than a harley or other slip-ons. I love how my VFR sounds now. V4 is a glorious sound.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.