Love the exhaust nice tone not loud wish the black coating was a little tougher (scratched the hell out of it when I installed it( my fault I'm clumsy))
This is how the h2 sx should sound from the factory , is quite a bit louder , and a lot more growly . I wish I would have put this on sooner !!! Great product !
I removed the restrictor in mine and it sounds very wicked when engine is cold, but quiets down nicely after a short warm up. louder than factory, but not loud enough to drive you nuts or become a cop magnet. Very nice sound!
Fit perfectly on my 2018 H2 SX SE. Sounds 100% than stock exhaust. You definately need to use "pop" rivet since there is no exhaust hangar. Amazon estimated 7 days for delivery was came 2-day USPS priority mail.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Does not Fit 2023 Ninja 1000 SX.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.