I know it will sound great but I haven't gotten it yet
Bought this for my Kawasaki Zx10r, and I absolutely love it. When I first put it on, It was a little quite for my liking so I removed the baffle and ever since, it's been true love.
I purchased this Coffman's Shorty Exhaust for a 2015 ZX 10 R, Anniversary Edition. After searching the Internet for months and viewing 100's of videos, I decided to give this a try based on the price point and the fact that I have known that the Coffmans have been in the exhaust game for years. Think watercraft, or PWC. You see, the Coffmans were one of the biggest players in the two-stroke watercraft exhaust game for years. The best of the best. I ordered the unit and Pam Coffman had it shipped to me 2 days later. First of all, it was packaged perfectly. Second of all, the fit, finish and quality are beautiful. Everything looks as it should and lined up and fit beautifully. And if you are worried that it won't be loud enough like I was, worry no more! The videos do not do it justice. It is loud, but a very good loud. Not an obnoxious loud. In closing I would like to say: Buy it! You will not be disappointed! Worth more than they charge for it! Kudos to the Coffmans!!!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.