It sounds absolutely amazing. The tone for my
KTM RC 390 is just what I was hoping it would be. Down shifts growl and pop.
Alright, so I received and installed the exhaust yesterday. I took it for a ride today and it sounds absolutely amazing.
I purchased for my duke 390 2021 model in August hoping it would fit sadly it did not.Wasn't a problem emailed Steve Coffman and was answered personally advised that they were in prototype mode for 2021 model imagine that an owner answering his customers emails this company is by far the best all around for any purchases I have made in years.They shipped out the newly fabbed 2021 model within days and fit perfectly and sounds incredible with all baffles in place plan on removing one of the three due to a lot of terrible drivers in my area in hopes of a much louder exhaust note. It is with my whole being that I recommend this muffler and better this company.You will not be disappointed with quality or service my only question or request is could Coffman offer an orange anodized tip for us KTM owners with serious OCD issues lol....!!!!
Amped the sound up by 1000 not to crazy sounding I left the baffle in didn’t want to have my neighbors hate me but it sounds great either way
Looks good, sounds good. Easy install.
2022 KTM Duke 390
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.