This exhaust looks very elegant and minimalist compared to the bulky stock exhaust on my KTM Duke 2022.
I've bored out the baffle (db killer) in my stock exhaust and will say the Coffman exhaust is slightly on par in loudness in comparison and that is with the baffle inside the Coffman exhaust. Running the Coffman exhaust without the baffle sounds just a little quieter than having no silencer at all on this bike.
The exhaust sounds good, looks great, and got here quick.
Let me start off by saying you guys nailed it. Everything lines up perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the results. Adds a little more noise then the stock pipe, which was very quite, but not too much. It attached to the bike perfectly nothing was too loose or too tight. Who ever built it knew it would fit thats why they put the label on it. Again I cant thank you enough.
Easy install. Quality sound and look! I love it! It sounds better every time I ride my bike.
Easy install. Sounds excellent. Video attached is on a stock 2021 KTM Duke 390 with the baffle removed. Baffle removal was easy.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.