Very nice looking pipe, stays out of the way unlike most other slip-ons for the application. With all of the silencers in place (as it ships) it's what I would consider the perfect sound for street riding, plenty of attitude but not overly obnoxious unless your up in the revs doing things you probably shouldn't anyways. Fits well but one should make sure it's fully engaged to avoid leaks when installing, the last little bit is tight. The installation isn't any more complicated than other slip-ons, possibly easier since there isn't any hangers to contend with.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.