Order arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Was a very simple 10 minute job to swap out the bulky and heavy Triumph Street Triple muffler with the Coffman’s shorty. Direct bolt on replacement and it sounds perfect. Just the right amount of volume to make the bike sound alive without being overly loud. Looks great as well and really opens up the back end of the bike. Very satisfied.
Very easy to install and the best value if you're on a budget. I think it looks awesome compared to stock, I got the silver tip. After a couple months the sound is also all I had hoped for. I kept the original tune, but after you install it let the bike idle for 20 minutes to the system can adjust. I think they'll send one without the logo if you ask. Couldn't be happier.
great exhaust sound on my daytona 675. very easy install once stock system is taken off. I did remove all the packing and baffles and am running it as a straight thru pipe.
Sounds perfect. Fits perfect. Looks awesome. Easy to install. Gives my Triumph Street Triple Rx the perfect amount of drone, back fire, and noise. Louder than stock but not too loud to the point of annoying. Makes my bike sound faster and more powerful. Red tip matches my red wheels and trim perfectly. Requested that the badging not be installed and seller responded quickly and delivered exhaust with badging not installed. Awesome!
The exhaust arrived with no flaws. Went on in about 15 minutes counting removing the factory exhaust. A word of caution this exhaust is very loud but the sound is good. That being said if you use your bike as a daily commuter and not a weekend toy you may want to look elsewhere because there is a lot of drone noise in your helmet. I'll wear earplugs on a long ride. It does clean up the bottom of the bike quite a bit as well which is nice.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.