Went from Werkes down to this smaller exhaust and good power and sound. Lighter and out of the way.
Sounds perfect. Fits perfect. Looks awesome. Easy to install. Gives my Triumph Street Triple Rx the perfect amount of drone, back fire, and noise. Louder than stock but not too loud to the point of annoying. Makes my bike sound faster and more powerful. Red tip matches my red wheels and trim perfectly. Requested that the badging not be installed and seller responded quickly and delivered exhaust with badging not installed. Awesome!
Easy to install, packaged nicely and I think it sounds amazing and even better without the db
killer in it. I listened to tons of exhaust videos and this to me sounded the best and it was
much cheaper than the rest
Product was easy to install. Sound good, have heard better brands but they are also double
the price. Good product and value for the money.
faka's loud. need earplugs when i ride freeway speeds. Looks awesome. I have it on a 2014
Triumph street triple, its a bit high pitch, but so easy to replace i literally put it on for a few
days whenever I'm itching for noise. probably installed it and uninstalled like 5-6 times
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.