A must have. The deep LOUD growl is unreal. I had them remove the baffles before delivery and I installed myself. Great company, excellent service, quick delivery and A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!
I got my pipes today and just put them on...I made the right choice! They are easy to put on, they look great and the beautiful growl at idle and the scream of a beast when I gassed on it!!! Thank you Coffman team! Sincerely Aaron
After riding with these shorty exhausts on my FJR1300 for 3,000 miles I have to say I absolutely love them. Half of the time I had the baffle in and half out. Either way they are such and upgrade over my factory exhaust. Honestly they released the soul of the bike I knew had to be in there but was bottled up by the 40 lbs. worth of factory cans on it for the first 26k of miles of its life. My only regret is that I did not do this 26k miles ago. Install was super easy. I love the look. The price is good. Made in USA! When I open it up and let loose that throaty growl it was always meant to have I am reminded once again why I ride a motorcycle. Thank you Coffman's exhaust for making a high quality product I will never be without.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.