You asked me to send pics after installing your exhaust.....here ya go. A few pics on the way. Thanks again !
Thanks for a great product! Sounds great right out of the box. easy install, moderate performance gain.
Hello Pam.... got the pipe Wednesday, installed and I'm loving it. two different FZ1 site... TONS of compliments so you may end up with some more sales. Daughters boy friend has a Ninja 1000 something... he's even curious!! tossing some pics, as the gold tip on the yellow pipe seems to be a big hit, dont know if you have this combo in you pics inventory, but feel free to use it!! Thanks again!!
Got for a 05 yamaha fz1. Received in 3 days. Brought back my low rpms that I lost with my last slip-on and added power through the whole band. Aggressive sound. Light weight and well made. Really liked the 3 different setting to find the right sound.
The Coffman's shorty is a great sounding exhaust. I love it. Very easy to put on. I removed the baffle which was very simple. It sounds terrific. I recommend the Coffman's shorty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.