Coffman's Yamaha FZ1 (2006-2015) Shorty Exhaust
I love the sound of the exhaust! The install was simpler than I had anticipated. It isn’t being used for racing, just street riding and so far hasn’t needed all the intense bolting to the frame. It’s exactly the sound I wanted; more of a growl than a whine for a sport bike.
great, it fits for fz1s
Fits great and it was an easy to install. Sounds great over the stock unit.
Looks awesome - sounds great. I don't plan on taking the baffle out as it's plenty loud
as it sits, not too obnoxious and minimal rasp. Over time I've had some carbon build
up on the tip - some brake clean and steel wool cleans it right up. The rivet on
installation is not necessary.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.