Coffman shorty exhaust looks and sounds amazing and the price is even better. Lots a complements
Awesome exhaust!! You will need a 9/64 drill bit, a pop rivet gun, and snap-ring pliers (if you plan to remove the baffle) but the install takes about 10 minutes. Sounds like a screaming, crackling rally car exhaust on a 1000cc bike. Only weighs 2lbs, clears out you entire tail/swingarm area, and looks awesome. Mine shoots flames. Everyone I've shown has been impressed. Highly recommended.
Got this for my 03 R1 and I was surprised at how easy it was to install, and the sound is not as loud for the size, I left the baffle in, So it maybe louder, over all I am happy with it.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.