This thing is really excellent. The quality is really great, the fit was perfect, mounting
hardware included and does the job for making it louder and sound good. Now to just get rid
of the damn butterfly valve and this will be perfect. I'm going to connect this to a decat pipe
and put the silencer in and see what I get. Probably will be insanely loud.
I really didn't know what to expect given that the price for this pipe was so low, about 1/3 the cost of other slip-ons. I was extremely pleased. The quality is on par with the major exhaust manufacturers, from my experience buying and mounting exhausts for over a dozen cycles so far. It fit perfectly, had all the hardware needed for the job and took me no more than 15 minutes starting from removal of the stock pipe. I was surprised to see that it came with an extra baffle that can be locked on with a slip-ring (all hardware included). For me the sound is perfect without the extra baffle; it's not obnoxiously loud but you'll clearly hear that great cross-plane engine sound. A deep baritone growl at low rpm's,howls like an exotic race car when you wind it up. Looks fantastic too. Writing this review broke down my resistance, I'm skipping the gardening chores and gearing up to take it for another ride right now.
im really happy I got this instead of one that cost 3x as much and sounds barely better than
stock.. the fit is fantastic the sound is deeper and louder but not stupid loud considering it's
just a slip on. 100% a must have if you are not going the full system route.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.