I have the coffman's shorty on my 2001 R1 which I love and everybody who sees it and hears it really likes it as well. A few days ago a nice gentleman backed into my bike in a parking lot while I was in the store knocked the bike over and damaged the Kaufman exhaust on the R1 so I am going to be ordering another one of those as well.
i put it on my 2000 r1 -it looks and sounds unreal-perfect tone
This exhause is AWESOME GP style with controlled sound. The customer service was extremely helpful to me as well I had a unlisted address and they didnt stop until working all the problems were worked out great peope great product. Oh and perfect fit
simply love it
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.