For the price point and quality, if you are looking for a slip-on muffler, that looks and sounds good, this is the one! I have a 2023 R3 (blue in color). The tip matches the paint perfectly. Installation was a breeze - did it on my lunch hour! Because it's a plug-n-play slip on, no need to tune or re-map the bike. I also like the fact that it is American made, and by purchasing, I am supporting a small business. Keep up the good work Mr. Coffman and Team!!!
Pros: the price was decent, quality is good, like the color. It matches with my bike. For sound, it sounds better than the stock, BUT if you remove the baffle. I LOVE it!!!! Installation was easy.
Cons: like everybody said, you have to get a rivet gun. I got mine at homedepot. You have to drill the stock header pipe, which i didnt really want to mess with the original stuff.
Other than that, its worth buying. Fun, cheal litlle exhaust.
Looks good , well written instructions. I followed a YouTube video that made it super simple. Took less than an hour.
• Easy to install
• Good instructions, gives you a list of tools you will need.
•Super Clean look
• They give you decals and your helping out a small business.
• You will have to fill out a pdf if you live in California before they can ship it to you. Something about California emissions. However as soon as you fill it out they are quick to respond.
• You will have to make a small 9/64 size hole where you attach the new exhaust. Not a big deal but some people may be nervous.
• You will have to use a torque wrench when tightening so you don’t over tighten. They give you 9 ft lbs. which is 108 inch lbs if you have an inch torque wrench.
Excellent sound. Leaps & bounds better compared to stock muffler.
I really love it!! Sounds great! Worth every dollar! I’m very satisfied!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes with a Heat Shield with R3 logo.
- Preinstalled removable CNC machined db-killer (baffle) retained inside the tip through the highest quality high-temp silicone O-Ring, spacer, and snap-ring.
- Includes a large perforated core encompassed by replaceable packing assisting in heat management and sound suppression.
- All pipes are manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing that is CNC machined, mandrel bent then tig welded to perfection.
- Designed to fit stock applications to wide tired to stretched swing arm applications. They then have a machined angled cut billet aluminum tip anodized with an array of colors ranging from ceramic red, black, gold or blue. Polished aluminum is also available on the tip.
- This tip can be rotated to suit your desired appearance.